domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge: What I thought when I got my first real piece of Lolita

On to the fourth week of this Lolita meme, the Lolita 52 Challenge, and I really like this question! Those who can't answer yet probably wait anxiously for this day (I know I did!) and those who already went through this probably remember it dearly. This week is about...

35. What I thought when I got my first real piece of Lolita

...your first item! Mine was a dress, a "replica" (it actually has some differences, and it isn't a print, so...) of Mary Magdalene's Apollonia one-piece from Le Carroussel. The original dress is so beautiful, it was a dream dress and it still is even after I (kind of) got it. 
I actually bought it to wear for my high school graduation ceremony, with full intentions of wearing it as a day outfit during college. I decided that while in high school that dress could still be considered my fancy/formal wear, in college I would "level up" and this type of beautiful clothing would be a daily thing, haha. 
I remember when I actually opened the package that had come in the mail, my thoughts were not very cohesive, I was just sooo happy. But then I figured I had to review it and took pictures of the whole un-packaging process and of myself wearing it from many angles. That review never came out, it's been more than a year now...
Not just with Lolita, but I always appreciate it when I get new, pretty things... They always bring a smile to my face, even after repeated use. I'll love to see other bloggers' answers to this question!

♦♦♦

Entrando na quarta semana desse meme Lolita, Lolita 52 Challenge, e eu realmente gosto desta pergunta! Aqueles que ainda não podem respondê-la devem estar ansiosos por esse dia (eu sei que eu estava!) e os que já passaram por isso devem ter boas memórias. Essa semana é sobre...

35. O que eu pensei quando recebi minha primeira peça realmente Lolita

...seu primeiro item! O meu foi um vestido, uma "réplica" (na verdade tem algumas diferenças, e não é uma estampa, então...) do one-piece Apollonia da Mary Magdalene, comprado na Le Carroussel. O vestido original é tão lindo, era e continua sendo um dream dress, mesmo depois de eu ter (meio que) comprado.
Na verdade eu comprei ele para usar na minha formatura do ensino médio, com a intenção de continuar usando no dia-a-dia na faculdade. Eu decidi que enquanto estava na escola aquele vestido ainda era considerado "chique"/"formal", mas quando fosse para a faculdade eu subiria um nível e esse tipo de roupa bonita seria algo comum na minha vida, haha.
Eu lembro de quando abri o pacote que tinha chegado no correio, meus pensamentos não eram muitos coesos, eu estava muuuito feliz. Mas aí pensei que seria uma boa idéia fazer uma review e tirei fotos de todo o processo de desembalar e de mim mesma vestida em vários ângulos. A review nunca foi escrita, e já faz mais de um ano...
Não é apenas com Lolita, mas eu sempre aprecio quando compro coisas novas e bonitas... Elas sempre trazem um sorriso para o rosto, mesmo depois que já usei várias vezes. Vou adorar ver as respostas dos outros bloggers para essa pergunta!

♦♦♦

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Adoraria ler seus comentários!

Contato

shirayukin@hotmail.com
juliana.pomon@gmail.com